Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Global Talk Radio

Early this morning, as I was checking out my e-mail, I received an unsolicited e-mail from someone at Global Talk Radio. Usually, I end up discarding e-mails like this pretty fast, because they're unsolicited and usually (but not always) junk. But I decided to open it because the subject line sounded sort of interesting. And I'm glad I did open it.

Until this morning, I had never heard of Global Talk Radio, which is an Internet-based radio station. But now that I do know of it and have checked it out a little, I will certainly be adding it to my growing arsenal of Internet marketing tools and strategies, and I suggest you do the same.

For a nominal fee of $3.95, you can have a brief news blurb, along with a link, placed on GTR's homepage (there's also a free option, but I recommend bypassing the survey you have to take and the ads you have to see and just pay the $3.95).

You can also host your own radio show, and have ads featured on the site.

So check it out when you have a few moments. This really sounds like an awesome opportunity.

--Aaron Robertson  

No comments:

Post a Comment